Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumToday at 11:02 amGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsToday at 10:57 amGray[Episode] Hitch Hiking HoneysToday at 10:38 amGray[Episode] Red Wing Pirates and the Island of RuinYesterday at 12:49 pmKarl Friedrich[Bio] Rias KekoYesterday at 8:04 amGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 4:10 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsThu Sep 05, 2024 1:45 pmGray[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 3] Viva Las CostasThu Sep 05, 2024 12:56 pmGray[Episode] Phantasm's DebutThu Sep 05, 2024 12:08 pmGray
Go down
Anton La'croix
Anton La'croix
[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

Smells Like Justice! Empty Smells Like Justice!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue May 02, 2017 6:47 pm
Episode:

Why him? Why is it always him? Why was it that any big, scary mission came along, Anton La'croix was the one sent in to deal with it. Ever since that infiltration mission, Anton had been fast tracked into doing more dangerous assignments. It was good for his career growth they said, take it as a sign that he was moving up in the marines they said. But Anton didn't WANT to move up in the marines. He didn't want to be a marine PERIOD! The only thing keeping him going in this job was the fear of what would happen if he didn't.

And of all places, it had to be Karate Island. There was no marine presence on the island, and as a result, crime ran rampant here. Not to mention the criminals in question were all badass martial artists, making challenging them all the more frightening to him. Apparently there was some sort of human trafficking ring going on on the island, and they had decided to send Anton in to deal with it, as a way to show the inhabitants that they needed the marines. Anton wished they would at least have sent others in with him, so he wasn't going on this ludicrous mission by himself.

Well, in a sense, he was. They had assigned a lieutenant to serve under him. A woman by the name of Celia Stanson. Apparently she was to act as the man's subordinate, but Anton was beginning to suspect she was here to make sure he kept on task with the mission.

"Come on Anton, stand up straight. We're supposed to represent the navy and you're curling up like a frightened cat."

Anton groaned as he forced himself to stand up straight. The woman had a stern demeanor, and while he was tempted to remind her she should be referring to him by his rank, rather than his first name, he was frightened of what would happen if he did. After all, she did have the nickname "The Bureaucratic Armory", and he caught glimpses of the guns she had under that cape of his. "That's better," Celia nodded in approval, "Now then, let's get started already. The sooner we find those traffickers, the sooner we can bring them to justice."

Anton wasn't sure where to begin though. "Erm, how are we going to find them though? I doubt they have a sign up saying "Human slaves for sale!" or anything like that." Celia let out an irritated sigh. "Well of course not! That's why we ask around. Try to get information, but obviously don't draw attention to yourself. How did you find those revolutionaries last time without knowing this?"

"They mistook me for a merchant, knocked me out and dragged me to their hideout."

Celia paused and stared up at her superior officer. "Are you serious?" Anton nodded and Celia groaned. This was going to be one hell of an assignment. "Well, come on then. Let's get started." She was starting to dread this as much as Anton was.
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
Smells Like Justice! G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

Smells Like Justice! Empty Re: Smells Like Justice!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue May 02, 2017 7:45 pm

It was sunny day on Karate Island, actually, 'Sunny' was a nice, mild and safe word. The sun was scorching, to the point where Sundance was sweating bullet size droplets of perspiration. Abandoning a heavily dressed appearance, as most of his outfits were pretty extravagant, Sundance opted to wear a lone black vest and black cargo pants. A score of the village children huddled around underneath the merchant's tents, though hackled by the owners for loitering, Sundance himself was also apart of the lot. Stealing a candy bar from a little girl's loot from begging the nearby merchants for chocolate, the girl began to bawl her eyes out. "You didn't even pay for this-dara!" Sundance commented, munching on the candy bar mercilessly. "OLD LADY! STOP PICKING ON MY SISTER-" the oldest of the boys announced, only to be left with a bruise on his head. "I'm a dude." Sundance said with squinted eyes, insulted at the teen's comment, pressing his hands agains this chest to show that he had no breasts. The little girl stopped crying momentarily, to gawk at the male's statement of not being a female. "B-B- You're prettier than me!" the girl announced, chuckling slightly. Stealing another of the girl's candy bars, the waves tears resumed. "Bleh." Sundance announced sticking out his tongue. "Fine. Stop with all the crying. I'll pay back for the candy with a story." Sundance said, plopping onto the ground, lapping his legs over each other. The little girl's tears ceased once again, "Story!" she shouted, falling onto the floor, creating a small plume of dirt in her small bodies weight crashing onto the dusty terrain. "Oi. Are you really sad?" Sundance said, looking at the little girl skeptically. The children huddled onto the Dojo building's steps, sitting in theatre like fashion as they watched Sundance. Finishing off the bar in his mouth, the male removed his boat-hat, spinning it on his index finger as a party trick to break the ice. "Once upon a time, demons ruled the world." Sundance stated.

In the Dojo District of Karate Island, several Dojo's were having their members kidnapped in broad daylight. The trend was the same, students walking in packs towards practice would be jumped by a male with short spiky black hair and crimson blood red eyes. They'd be challenge into combat, beaten nearly to death, sent to report back to their Dojo as the remainder of the students were strapped into chains. In an abandoned Dojo, situated in the slums or ghetto of Karate Island, over thirty cages were filled with marital artists who were beaten into submission by Alister's shear power. "Boss." Alister's right hand woman, Bonnie announced. Cracking several nut shells in his hand, the man threw the shelled nuts into his mouth, "Bonnie. Your back. I take it was easier to collect from the more rural dojos?" Alister inquired. "Yes sir. Indeed it was." the woman announced, standing at attention and sticking out her tongue playfully. "What's the next target, boss?" Bonnie inquired. "The Tensen Dojo. I heard their leader is a ridiculously powerful. I think she'd fetch a heavy penny on the market." Alister said, licking his lips. "Gather the men. We'll feast tonight! Find us a pub! Keep a few behind to guard the place! I'll send some booze to keep them merry while we eat!" Alister shouted. Grinning lightly, "Mhm. Gotcha Alister-swama." Bonnie said cutely.

"However, the demons were misunderstood. They'd found the world first and their ways were told to be bad or wrong. But since the sun had dawned in the sky, that was their truth. Then one day, the angels descended. Slaying the demons and robbing them of their land." Sundance story trailed onto to say.

NPC DATABASE:

[tracker=/t544-anton-la-croix#2124]
Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.15 (from world position); +0.16 (from turf); +0.20 (to all allies)
Balance : [bel] 1,472,069,543
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[childofdestiny]]
[[berryprinter]][[punchoutguru]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]
Turf : [turf="/t299-turf-details-minion-island#1113"]Minion Island[/turf]

Smells Like Justice! Empty Re: Smells Like Justice!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed May 03, 2017 1:53 pm
Anton and Celia made their way through the town. It wasn't long before they had eyes on them. Celia because she was a small, though pretty woman, and Anton because he looked wealthy, and rather nervous. Needless to say, none of these glances were friendly. They were walking through lawless territory right now. Really the only thing keeping them at bay was the sight of Anton's large sword, and the rather steely gaze the woman was sending everyone around her. But how long before someone decided to take a chance?

The two of them stepped into a nearby tavern, and it was like what Anton expected a place in a crime infested island to look like. Dim, smoke hanging in the air, and rather unsavory characters sitting around the place, all of which looked over the pair of them. Anton tried (and failed) to hide his nervousness, but Celia was as cool as a cucumber. "Follow my lead," she said softly to Anton, figuring she should take the initiative in this. After all, her superior didn't exactly look like the subtle type. And Anton was more than willing to let her take the lead. The pair walked across the room towards the bar, the bartender eyeing the pair of them warily.

As they took a seat, he walked over to them. "What can I get you?" he asked gruffly. Celia returned his look with a steady gaze. "Just a couple of whatever you've got." It wasn't like she was going to drink any of it. But it would get attention off of them if it looked like they were regular patrons. The bartender nodded and before long a pair of frothing mugs of beer were in front of them. Anton looked down at the grog with a look of distaste. He had never drunk beer, and wasn't willing to start now. But he knew he had to keep up appearances. With a shaky hand, he brought the mug up to his lips.

Before the bartender moved away, Celia leaned in. "While we're here," she said softly, "I was wondering if you could help us. My friend and I are looking for some extra, ahem, manpower, if you catch my drift." Anton caught the meaning instantly, almost choking on the beer he was drinking. Was Celia's plan to make it look like they were looking for slaves!? The bartender eyed the pair of them. "Manpower you say? Why not just ask around?" Celia gave a small smirk. "I was more thinking the kind that can go for a bit of coin. After all, I heard you can get that sort of thing here on this island, among other things." Anton was pale right now. Would this work? He was fearing that any minute someone was going to come up behind them and stab them for snooping around.

The bartender glanced around briefly before leaning in. "Well, if you're looking for that kind of manpower, I've been hearing of some folks stocking up around here recently. Been getting hold of some of the good fighters around the island. They would be your best bet." Celia nodded, "Anyone I should look out for?" "Well," The bartender thought for a moment, "I don't know much, but I know there's two of them.  A man with black hair and red eyes, and a sheep mink with pink hair. I don't know any more than that. But keep an eye out. They might have what you're looking for. Just make sure you have the coin."

Celia nodded. "Thank you very much." As the bartender left, she turned her attention to Anton. "Well, we know what we're looking for. You can breath now." Anton released the breath he realized he had been holding.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord