Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumToday at 11:02 amGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsToday at 10:57 amGray[Episode] Hitch Hiking HoneysToday at 10:38 amGray[Episode] Red Wing Pirates and the Island of RuinYesterday at 12:49 pmKarl Friedrich[Bio] Rias KekoYesterday at 8:04 amGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 4:10 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsThu Sep 05, 2024 1:45 pmGray[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 3] Viva Las CostasThu Sep 05, 2024 12:56 pmGray[Episode] Phantasm's DebutThu Sep 05, 2024 12:08 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

All Your Shit Belongs To Us [Episode] Empty All Your Shit Belongs To Us [Episode]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:26 am

THAT'S RIGHT

I'M TALKING TO YOU.

BLACKBELL A. WREN

“It’s a good day today~”

A simple, sing-song statement broke through the crisp air from the highest point of the ship Big Time, known to house the fearsome Primetime Pirates. Likely to stick out like a sore thumb amongst the crew was Blackbell A. Wren with her plush silver tail and sweet, plump cheeks. However, on account of her being part of one of the smallest tribes to ever set out on the seas, the Tontatta tribe, it wasn’t so unfathomable to believe that she was a fairly low-profile member. It didn’t help that the individual in question had small ambitions when it came to obtaining notoriety for herself, but that wasn’t to say the dwarf didn’t have an insatiable appetite for trouble. In fact, the sole reason as to why she was perched so high up on the tiny flag that waved over the crow’s nest was that she was on the lookout for said trouble.

“No, silly, no one will mind!” she declared ostentatiously to no one in particular. That is, only the various imaginary creatures and companions only she could see. “Who’s to notice a little tontatta like me leave and come back every now and again?”

A moment of silence passed, before a black ship dipped above the blue horizon.

“Ohh how about that one?!” she shrieked excitedly, leaping to her feet and leaning with only her tiptoes clinging to the edge of the narrow platform and one hand gripping the tiny flagpole to secure her safety. “No!” she snapped in a abruptly grumpier voice. “Too small. Doesn’t look like there will be more than five people on board.”

“Oh,” she sighed dejectedly, flopping back down with her back against the pole. “We’ve been here for almost twenty minutes already and still nothing to appease you!” She pouted and glared at the horizon, watching vigilantly. “Patience, patience...gah! Patience is so boring!”

The tontatta was close to giving up before a black haze drifted up in the distance. Pausing, Wren narrowed her eyes and lifting a hand to her brow to shield against the noon sun beating down on her. When a hulking grey steamship slowly climbed up the horizon, a trail of dark steam unwinding from the vent, her hazel eyes widened with triumph.

“That’s it!” she exclaimed. “That’s something we can all agree on, right?”

A series of murmurs went off in her head, but she simply leapt off the platform without waiting for the other voices in her head to reach an agreement. “You snooze, you lose!” she cackled gleefully, reaching around her back and pressing a button. There was a soft click before the mechanical wings on her back sprung open, gliding her safely down to the deck.

“Time to party!”

STATS TRACKER:
0 TECHNIQUES |  0 PASSIVES | 0 ACTIVES:
DAMAGE TRACKER:
TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:
NPC TRACKER 0:

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Last edited by Wren on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

All Your Shit Belongs To Us [Episode] Empty Re: All Your Shit Belongs To Us [Episode]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 pm
The mission was clear, and so the mission would be done. Ikana had been granted access to fly his flag upon her sailboat and leave back towards the grandline in order to gain funds, weaponry, and men to use them. They would need a larger force to occupy and hold down a island if Brood was to indulge in further adventures and exploration. That fact was self evident. With the way it was now, she couldn’t quite say that his current officers would be able to hold down the defense without Brood either. The man was a user of the conqueror’s Haki, an incredibly powerful leader, and generally one that was going to need more than a few dozen men to develop his empire. This was where she was to come in.

The white haired martial artist had taken liberty to take purchased supplies into her sailboat. As a aspiring pirate rookie with a bounty of 0, not much money to herself, and or any men to call her subordinates, the only reason why she was considered an ally to Brood’s crew was because she was strong and had the potential to become something great. Having defeated Desmond, Brood’s shipwright a while back, she was trained by the sugar man. Occasionally, he had become her sugar daddy as well. The only thing that she found a bit disheartening was the fact Brood didn’t seem to trust her enough to let her go by herself. A Tontatta known as Wren was to be going with her, but likely more for the experience than lack of trust. Whatever the case, she would respect his wishes.

Moving crates of goods into her ship, at least enough for a long voyage, she was prepared. Stretching her gloves, tightly against her wrist, she thought about Wren. If she recalled, it was the one who was offering that disgusting looking sludge in the bar. Shaking her head, Ikana hoped that this was at least decent company. Upon the tiny individual arriving, Ikana took liberty to turn towards the docked boat, slowly stepping onto the ramp to it’s dock. “Ikuzo, we don’t have all day. I’m expecting you know what the trip will be about right?” The paw woman was not exactly known for liking the goofy. However, as long as they were able to get the job done, it wouldn’t be such a big concern. They would be stopping rookies rushing in from the blues as well as some pirates accustomed to the grand line and subjugating them to Brood’s rule. Either they would submit, or they would die.  

It was around noon, but they’d sail for around a good day on the boat, heading off into the distance. While Ikana was to steer the ship, the mission she had for her little friend was to report if she saw any ships in the distance. It didn’t matter what kind it was. Whatever ship it was, there was bound to be some form of valuable they could take. If not, then they might as well destroy it. The only nuisance would be if the World Government was around. They always seemed to snoop their damn noses in places where they didn’t belong. “Oi! See anything up there?” The sky was almost clear, the water shining azure in it’s bouncing waves. She was itching for some combat, ever since she’s come to the grand line. Not much has been happening lately, well, unless one counts the meetings Brood has been throwing. She was hoping to get some spoils for herself from this task of course, nobody did anything for free. On top of that, to gain more relation with the dark skinned monster of a man was something that would be within her best interest. With his support, she could make her dreams of building her own empire come true. On top of that, he might be able to offer her further training in her skills, namely Haki.
Anonymous

All Your Shit Belongs To Us [Episode] Empty Re: All Your Shit Belongs To Us [Episode]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:35 am

THAT'S RIGHT

I'M TALKING TO YOU.

BLACKBELL A. WREN

Swooping down towards the deck, Wren was just about to perform a brilliant landing when leathery fingers suddenly coiled around her entire body. Wren let out a high-pitched cry and her wings protested as they came to a feeble stop. “Unhand me, you brute!” she shrieked, flailing helplessly at the grunt who was assaulting her. “I’ll have you know I make a very scary giant!”

“Yeah, yeah, we’ve all seen how extra giant your tail can get,” scoffed the grunt, which immediately transitioned into a pained “Eep!”

Wren dug her teeth into the Primetime grunt’s thumb, her hazel eyes narrowed with determination, but she was quickly dislodged as the grunt wrenched her by the waist with two fingers from his other hand. “Sorry, Little Miss Fluffy, but it’s captain’s orders,” he grumbled, though his beady eyes twinkled humorously.

He then proceeded to pitch the poor dwarf across the deck and she tumbled piteously through the air until she smacked into the wooden mast of a small sailboat. Groaning, she sat up unsteadily with her back against the pole, stars dancing around her head and spirals in her eyes until she chased them away with a vigorous shake.

“Why, that grunt,” she snarled, leaping up to her feet and shaking her tiny fists in his direction, where he waved cheerfully from the deck of Big Time. “I’ll have your head for this! Your head!!” Her voice crescendoed with her growing rage, until her voice suddenly mellowed. “Huh? Is it just me or is he getting further away?” Her rage erupted again. “Of course he isn’t! Get him, Wren! Get him!!!”

A wave suddenly smacked against the side of the sailboat and her head fell backwards into the mast. “Ow…” she whimpered, dropping down and clutching her head painfully. “What was that for?”

“...you know what this trip is about, right?” a disapproving voice sounded from above and she glanced up to see a white-haired woman glaring down at her.

“Trip?” asked Wren, her earlier pain quickly forgotten and straightened her back with her her arms crossed, tilting her head slightly in display of her confusion. “Sure, sure, that one. Who are you again?” But without waiting for a reply, impulse took over once more and she abruptly spun around, scaling up the mast in a flash. “Bah, who cares, what happened to that steamship?”

However, to her dismay, when she reached the top and past the sails, the steamship was no longer anywhere in sight. “No!” she cried angrily and she slumped against the boat’s flagpole, hardly noticing Primetime’s flag fluttering proudly. “I should have taken that grunt’s head when I had the chance!” A small tantrum with flying fists ensued until it came to another abrupt stop, a single tear still hanging suspended in the corner of her eye. “Wait, didn’t he say something about captain’s orders?” She closed her eyes and rubbed her chin thoughtfully. “And what was that about a trip? Hmm...gah! I’m bored again! Whatever, let’s take a nap.”

With her mission clear enough, she rolled over on her back and was soon snoring loudly with her arms and legs spread out like a starfish. Despite the heat and sun beating down on her from above, with nothing but the Primetime flag defending her against it, Wren slept peacefully. Her porcelain skin should have been a concern for her and she was bound to wake up with red, painful splotches all over her face. But the second a hint sunburn appeared, her skin instantly made its transition to brown and this was the first sign of an ensuing phenomenon soon to take place. By the time the sun had risen to its position at noon, Wren’s silver locks had lengthened down to her waist, her body had grown to that of an adult human’s and her face had restructured to a handsome young man with a chiseled jaw and a shadow of a beard. With her, or his, new body, Wren’s arms and legs were now dangling over the edge of the platform, his head tilted back with his neck curved around the edge (his snoring amplified with such an uncomfortable disposition) and his fluffy tail swaying lazily in the air as he continued to sleep.

Until… “Oi! See anything up there?”

The harsh voice jolted the young man awake and he jerked up with his legs crossed, his hands holding his ankles together. In his precarious position, he quickly found himself careening back and forth on the platform. “See...what?” he mumbled sleepily, despite it, his vision still bleary. “See...huh?” Having failed to recognise his dangerous situation soon enough, Wren then toppled backwards and off the platform.

There was a split second where, in Wren’s mind, he was held suspended in the air and it was in this split second did Wren finally comprehend his situation. He stared at the platform, his hands feeling like they were shackled to his ankles and then the second was over. With a cry, his hands fell away from his ankles and reached forward as though to grapple for the edge of the platform but instead, he was left flailing and screaming until he hit the deck of the sailboat. It seemed today would be a day of falling and smacking into things.

Groaning, he rearranged himself and sat upright, rubbing his head painfully. However, before he could recover by very much, his back prickled and he peeked warily over his shoulder, already expecting to see the woman from earlier staring coldly back at his.

“Of course I saw something,” he said boldly with an air of arrogance, as though to hastily cover up his clumsy blunder. “Right there, see?” He stabbed his finger in a random direction and to his surprise, bobbing in the distance where his finger pointed at was a massive pirate ship with the crossbones and skull flapping above it. “Yeah, I saw that.”

STATS TRACKER:
0 TECHNIQUES |  1 PASSIVES | 0 ACTIVES:
DAMAGE TRACKER:
TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:
NPC TRACKER 0:

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:04 am
Seeing the ship in question when being pointed out by a human sized boy by the seems of it? Ikana could only boil it down to one logical conclusion. Fucking devil fruit powers. However, one thing was evident about this encounter. She had to limit her collateral damage and destructive power, lest she destroy items of value, the ship, and anything else of note. She was working for the Primetime pirates, and in all honesty? This could be her big ticket as a vassal pirate to start a good crew and gain herself infamy along the sea and everything else she wanted in spades. “I’ll let the sailing now go to you of this small vessel...I have bigger matters to deal with.” Just like that? Ikana seemed to enter a crouch before getting a running start.

Running to the front of the ship, she took a major leap, jumping high into the air before propelling herself, her paws rapidly repelling the air behind her in bursts, allowing her to create a pseudo flight into the air as she soared like a missile, soaring above the pirate crew as she saw a number of faces. However, it seemed Ikana wasn’t interested about one thing during this encounter.  What might that be? The preservation of the weak around her. As she stopped her propulsion, she twisted in the air and found herself beginning to enter free fall as she looked for the figure that undoubtedly would be the captain, a boss man of sorts as she slammed lightly into the deck, using her Kenbunshoku no Haki to identify the big man of the crew. Which was...apparently a small little girl.

The strongest. Several crew members in that instant drew weapons and pointed them at her, and with it, she firmly held her hands out to either side before blowing a few off the deck and into the water with screams as Ikana looked out to her foe. With fiery golden eyes looking upon the rubbish trash around herself, she rose firmly to her feet. “I serve Brood-Sama of the Primetime Pirates...and only the strong will be allowed to enter Paradise! If you wish to press forward to your ambition? Defeat me!” A freeze at the mention of the powerful pirate crew, and with it, Ikana then spoke up. “If you fail? Be grinded under my heel.” Ikana waited for the captain, the Taicho to draw their weapon.

The white haired angel waited for his response, from one ambitious warrior to another before they would greet each other in glorious combat.

As for Wren…

As the sailboat neared closer to the pirate ship, slowly, Wren would find himself confronted with a straggler who swam their way, gradually climbing onto the deck with mid length blonde hair, cerulean blue eyes, a white dress shirt with frills along the arms and chest, and a somewhat androgynous figure. Their alto voice slowly came forth, drawing a rapier from their side as they gave a few pants to calm themselves from all the hell that was going on here.

“What the hell is going on?!” A yell of frustration as they found themselves oblivious for a few moments before slowly meeting eyes with the overgrown Tontatta. “My name is Nada Guy, sword to my Captain! You will take me to that ship immediately! Wait...why am I asking you? I’ll just kill you and take the boat! Gah! I told him I wasn’t much good with this pirate thing! Mnngh!” With a blush of embarrassment, it became obvious they were visually distressed. Easy...right? Just one person.

Nada Guy's Stats:
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:42 am
Boss testing the waters:

Loony Lulu uses LT [Loony Dolls Attack!] on Ikana
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:42 am
The member 'Wren' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Reflex Check' : 2
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:08 am

THAT'S RIGHT

I'M TALKING TO YOU.

BLACKBELL A. WREN

Wren always had a problem with her attention span and while some of the blame fell on the countless voices squabbling in her head, most of the blame could really be accredited to her notoriously bad habit of filtering out everything around her, until the only thing left to focus on were the finer details she believed would offer some unlikely form of entertainment.

Unfortunately for her friend, Wren was more so focused on wrecking havoc upon the very ship she’d fortuitously discovered through some strange chance of luck and less so on the words she should have been listening to. Something about “bigger matters”...

Did she say “bigger”?

What. An. Excellent. Idea!

Wren didn’t often like to change her appearance unless otherwise necessary, but in celebration of a newfound friendship with this strange white-haired woman, Wren thought it was only appropriate to take her advice.

When did the two become friends when Wren didn’t even know the woman’s name? Well, they had exchanged several lines without killing each other, so it must be true, correct?

“Wait, why do I get the feeling that getting bigger on this teeny, tiny boat is a bad idea?” the young man asked himself suddenly. He dwelled on the matter for a split second, but the impulse to act upon an idea was too great and he shook his head vigorously. “Nonsense! When is it ever a bad idea to become a giant?!”

He stretched his arms over his head and grinned. The change was undetectable at first, but gradually, his limb began to stretch, his torso lengthened and his head inflated. The change was slow and purposeful, and as Wren waited, he scratched the stubble on his chin.

“Wren, I really think you’re forgetting something here…”

Suddenly the boat rocked precariously, pitching the young man sideways. He toppled to the edge of the boat and by the time he rightened himself, his face was inches away from the waves chopping against the side of the wooden boat.

“Wren, you idiot!” he shrieked. By this point, he was already big enough so that he could plant each foot on either end of the quivering boat. “I can’t swim!”

Clinging to the mastpost, his frightened whimpers were lulled by the gentle sound of the waves smacking against the side of the boat. His heart leapt with every miniscule movement the boat made. He suddenly remembered the white-haired woman who had given him the idea to giantify in the first place and his eyes searched frantically.

His eyes snapped onto the ship he had scouted earlier and he narrowed his eyes, trying to catch a glimpse of his companion. Digging into his pocket, he pulled out a pair of binoculars and snapped the buckles over his head. With one hand still hanging on for dear life, he toggled with the settings, zooming in and out until he caught a flash of white hair.

“Found her!” he grumbled. “I’ll have a word or two with her…”

Suddenly the boat pitched to the side and the brown-skinned, half-giantified teenager shrieked. “Eek! No! Stop! I don’t want to die!” he exclaimed, clinging desperately to the post. He had wrapped his silver squirrel tail twice around the post, the fur prickly with fear.

He wanted to shrink back to the size of a tontatta, but his frantic disposition didn’t allow him. If only he had tried harder to master the powers of his fruit, but he simply hadn’t prioritised it enough.

“What the hell is going on?”

A snappy voice suspended Wren’s cries and he glanced down cautiously towards a flashy youth who had somehow dragged himself onto the tiny boat while Wren had been in full panic mode.

“Oh, pleased to meet you, Mr. Guy,” he said tremulously. “I have to say that I strongly discourage any attempts to kill me right now, because I’m currently in the process of being murdered by this boat. Personally, I think you should take command of the boat before attempting to kill me on that bigger ship where you’ll have more room. What do you say?”

His voice was growing higher and higher with every word he spoke, until by the very end, he squealed out another unnecessarily hysterical, “Well?? Decide quickly, because I think we’re sinking!”

The ship the white-haired pirate had boarded belonged to a crew of pirates called the Loony Pirates, termed after their captain “Loony” Lulu. Loony didn’t make much of an effort to show her face around often; it was why despite the local notoriety of the small-time pirate crew, they hadn’t quite managed to breach further waters.

Yet her name still appears in whispers. Few had actually come face-to-face with the unambitious captain and of those few, none had escaped with their mind quite intact, if they escaped at all. Her epithet was not testament to her own character and was instead a testament to her influence. Even her crew was not completely right in their mind...

While many had sunk unconscious beneath waves from the invading pirate woman’s paw abilities, some of Loony’s more fervent believers were in the process of scaling the ship’s hull, their eyes white with fever and tongues lolling against the side of their faces. It was almost as though they weren’t quite in control of their senses…

[Loony Dolls Attack!]

A wave of mindless grunts climbed clumsily onto the ship, their clothes heavy with seawater. They groaned as they reached for the white-haired pirate, but missed, their movements too sluggish to even graze the young woman.

“Aww, what a shame~” a lazy voice slurred from the helm of the ship.

A bored looking loli girl leaned slovenly against the banister, her messy wave of blue hair falling across her face. Her cherry-like lips pursed and she blew carelessly at one of the strands and it fluttered up, hovering briefly and revealing a set of heterochromia eyes before falling back over them.

“Who are you and why did you throw all my friends off the ship?” she demanded suddenly, pushing her bangs off her golden left eye to set it glaringly on the white-haired woman.

As she spoke, drawing out her words in lazy slurs, more and more grunts were gathering from under the sea, under the decks and sliding unsteadily from the sails. All possessed characteristically zombie-like expressions, some chuckling as they flashed their ugly, sloppy grins.

“Lu...lu...danger...must...protect…” a collective murmur rose from the crowd.

Gradually, they edged closer and closer to Ikana, surrounding her until there was nowhere left to go.

STATS TRACKER:
0 TECHNIQUES |  1 PASSIVES:
DAMAGE TRACKER:
TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:
NPC TRACKER 1:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 pm
Miyamoto Ikana Uses Kaze Nikyu Gattling [MT] on Lulu's Cult
Miyamoto Ikana Uses Equipment Attack [Nikyu Endan [LT]] Lulu's Cult
Miyamoto Ikana Uses Equipment Attack [Nikyu Endan [LT]] Lulu's Cult
Miyamoto Ikana Uses Paw Attack [UT] on Lulu.

Haki Activated!
Duration: 3/3

Busoshoku: 10% buff attack=220 Attack.
Kenbunshoku: 220 Reflex for duration.
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 pm
The member 'Miyamoto Ikana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Reflex Check' : 8, 16, 2, 12
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:20 pm
It was with in the following moments that Ikana found herself looking before a petty and almost obsessive crew before her. They seemed to be mindless and devoted to the small girl before her, or at least by the seem of it. The small girl who showed her odd color of eyes meant nothing to Ikana. She entered a crouch as she found her "friends" were looking to box her in, and Ikana eventually said nothing. There was little need to when confronted with enemies like these. Instead, her hands were brought closer to her side before rapidly shooting out, her body turning, mini air paws rapidly flowing out and slamming into the zombie like individuals, paw sized indents made into their bodies as Lulu herself would find a paw or two sent flying her direction, slamming into her torso.

Using the power of her Kenbunshoku Haki,  she'd aim a pawed hand upward towards the crow's next to blow away another of her crewmates, the small bullet sized paw slamming into their person, literally sending them flying and flipping into the sea. Ikana ultimately wasn't amused as she gazed at the seeming child of a captain, and with a swing of her right hand, she propelled herself through the repulsion of air to close the distance between herself and the captain in a single flash. "To depose the weak from entering into Paradise under the request of my ally, and to take the potentially strong or useful into the fold..." With the declaration however, her left hand's fingers would firmly clench around Lulu's head, utilizing her momentum to push her arm to knock the girl off of her seat and onto the deck as her paw contacted her cheek.

The repulsion would send her face slamming into the deck with a minor burst, a similar paw sized indent along her cheek. Ikana straightened her posture with a cool and calm look in her eye, observing the weaklings around herself before taking a deep breath, prepared for further confrontation if need be. However, as she rested, she firmly gazed upon the area before focusing her hands in an adjusted martial arts stance, awaiting the presence of any further enemies. That was, if they were looking for further conflict. The sea salt scent and the cool breeze blowing through her hair made her narrow her eyes at the abnormals. "Resistance will be met with destruction."

___

"What the h-eeell!" As the boat borderline toppled back and forth. With it, the figure proceeded to cringe as he quickly looked on over. "I can't get this boat there with you sticking like this! If you can grow all big like that, hurry up and get smaller!" They'd stick near the center of the boat, trying to maintain the balance, the boat slowly drifting along with the wind in the sails. They would have poked Wren and frankly stabbed them, but flipping over here could mean they might drown, and that was a risk they weren't quite willing to make quite yet. Slowly inching themself along, they'd painfully try to reach the steering wheel to try to guide the ship at least, but with a scowl on their face. What else could they do really?

Proceeding to gaze at the massive...squirrel like whatever it was, Nada had to wonder how the heck they got here on a ship like this and if they were going to end up dying soon or whatever the case was. However, they were inching closer and closer, painfully so to the ship of the Looney pirates. "Once we get to that ship, you will not cause any trouble. Understood? That white haired woman seems to be wanting to cause problems, and it's painfully obvious I need to get involved now." Oh boy. Undoubtedly as they inched closer, they could see bodies either floating in the water, sinking, and or trying to climb back up the ship despite their wounds and injuries.

Ikana wasn't playing around by the look of it.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:03 pm
Loony Lulu uses MT [Swarming Dollies] on Ikana
Loony Lulu uses LT [Dancing Doll] on Ikana
Loony Lulu uses LT [Bear Hug!] on Ikana
Loony Lulu uses UT on Ikana
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:03 pm

'Reflex Check' : 15, 13, 4, 16
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:32 pm
I was so caught up with Lulu, I completely forgot about Wren loool

Wren uses HT [Fee-Fi-Fo-THUMB!] on Nada Guy
Wren uses LT [Strike the Twelve] on Nada Guy
Wren uses UT on Nada Guy

Rolls, please don't punish me for forgetting ;-;
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:32 pm

'Reflex Check' : 5, 7, 20
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:55 am

I'M SO...

MAJESTIC!!!

BLACKBELL A. WREN

Lulu’s head slammed into the deck and she lay unmoving for several moments. There was a cold silence, only the low growls of the grunts rumbling from the deck below. Even their steps were muted as they prowled, their zombie-like eyes staring blankly up at Ikana.

“Lulu...Lulu…” they whimpered.

Suddenly an aura spiked.

[Loony Lulu: Busoshoku] +10% attack

It was coming from the motionless loli, still sprawled on the floor, but she had somehow flipped over on her back without anyone noticing and now her mismatched eyes glared holes into Ikana.

“Destruction...you say…” she murmured without bothering to stand. She seemed quite content to lay where she had suffered her last blow.

[Bear Hug!]

A giant lacky suddenly flew out of a trap door directly behind Ikana and he attempted to grab her into a smothering grapple. But he missed and tumbled into a group of more grunts who had climbed from the sea below.

“Useless!” Lulu hissed and lifted her hand to click at the group of grunts. “Don’t just stand there, you useless bunch of poorly fermented pickles!”

Strange insults aside, the grunts seemed rather pleased to have been addressed by their mistress and charged with a hearty battle cry.

[Swarming Dollies]

This time, the grunts didn’t miss, and piled one after another onto the paw-paw woman. They did everything they could to whittle at her defences, scratching, clawing, pulling, jabbing and poking. Eventually they pulled back and another grunt swooped down from the masts above like a pale marionette on invisible strings.

[Dancing Doll]

This grunt, with his bald head shining like a beacon under the simmering sun, successfully grabbed the pirate woman by the arms. He pinned them to her side and lifted her up, whirling her around as though he were leading her into a strange waltz. As he danced, he slammed her body into different obstacles.

“How do you like that?” asked Lulu, smirking. She had finally chosen to get back onto her feet and now sat perched delicately like a pretty doll on the bannister. “But, I’m not done with you quite yet…”

[UT: Loony Lulu]

The dancing grunt suddenly took a sharp turn and smashed Ikana’s face into the deck.

“Yes...that’s better,” giggled Lulu, lifting her bare feet and, if Ikana had yet to move away, planted one square on her head. “Much, much better~”

“Soooo, Nada Guy, was it?”

Wren had finally calmed down from his previous hystericals and while he wasn’t quite ready to part with the only sturdy support in his life (the mast), he was more than comfortable trying to engage with the pirate in a casual conversation.

“Have I introduced myself yet? I’m Wren. I have other names, but I like this one the most,” he yabbered on cheerfully.

If it weren’t for the tail still wound tightly and unyieldingly around the mast, one wouldn’t have thought he was still freaking out inside. It just so happened another personality had decided to take over and this one was doing his very best to ignore the ceaseless mass panic in his head.

“Oh, shut up, you lot! You’re giving me a headache!” he snapped suddenly, but he immediately recovered and turned back to Nada Guy with an apologetic smile. “Not you, of course. You wouldn’t think so just by looking at me, but I’m actually a very complex person.”

He giggled, not really caring if Nada was replying; he just needed something to help him take his mind off his still very precarious situation.

“Thank you so much, by the way,” he said abruptly. “I have no idea what I would have done if you hadn’t come along and helped row the boat over to that bigger boat. Wren can be so stupid sometimes. I can’t believe she thought it would be a great idea to grow. I’m only glad we didn’t get any bigger! Right?!”

The bow of the little ship came to a steady slow as they came closer to Loony Lulu’s pirate ship and while Nada threw the anchor down, Wren tentatively gripped the top of the ship and pulled his body up.

“Yes! This is much more stable!” he cried cheerfully, stretching his still-giant arms over his head. “Now…”

[Fee-Fi-Fo-THUMB!]

Without warning, Wren turned around and leapt into the air. His body shrunk to the size of a tontatta and hovering in the air for a moment with his mechanical wings, he pulled his arm back before launching his hand forward as though to slap the empty air in front of him. But, before he could make a fool of himself for seeming to hit nothing, his hand giantified, leaving the rest of his body small, and he used his giant thumb to sink the tiny boat.

When he fell and landed back on Lulu’s ship, he was back to his half-giant size, puffing his chest out proudly. And then he gasped.

“Wren, what the hell was that?!” he screamed, looking horrifyingly down at the shipwreck below, which was little more than planks of wood bubbling under the surface of the waves. “Nada Guy was still on there!!!”

“Oh, shit!” he said, his eyes wide and his jaw slack as he stared down. “No, wait! They’re alright! They must have dodged...Phew!”

“Well...do you want to fight them?” he paused, thinking over the question he had posed to himself. “Actually, yes, I would! Well, they’re probably already really, really mad at me...so I might as well…”

[Strike the Twelve]

“Sorry, Nada Guy! If it means anything, I really enjoyed our conversation!” pulling out a rod from his pocket, Wren clicked the little button on the bottom and it grew into the size of the ship’s mast.

Heaving it over his head, Wren grunted with exertion before bringing it down on Nada Guy’s head. “Tsk, I missed again! This one sure is slippery…”

[UT: Wren]

Pulling the pillar back, he shrank it down and slipped it back into his pocket. In the same fluid movement, he lifted his foot and stomped down on the deck, crushing Nada under his heel. “Ah! Finally got you!”

STATS TRACKER:
2 TECHNIQUES |  1 PASSIVES:
DAMAGE TRACKER:
TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:
NPC TRACKER 1:

[/i]

Last edited by Wren on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:19 am
Ikana Uses Nikyu Taiho [HT] on Lulu.
Ikana Uses Kaze Nikyu [LT] on Lulu.
Ikana Uses UT on Lulu.

Nada Uses [LT] on Wren x2
Nada uses [UT] on Wren.

Last edited by Miyamoto Ikana on Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:19 am
The member 'Miyamoto Ikana' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 1, 8, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 4, 19, 3, 12
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord