Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityThu Jul 04, 2024 6:28 amYumiko[World Event] A Fool's ErrandTue Jul 02, 2024 10:31 amHyde Garland[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSat Jun 29, 2024 9:00 pmGray[Episode] Now, where am I?Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:56 pmGray[Episode] Waking MonstersSat Jun 29, 2024 12:00 pmGray[Episode] Corruption of BloodThu Jun 27, 2024 4:33 amYumiko[Abandoned] [Arc] [Tequila Wolf Conquest] The Rotten Lie of Tequila WolfTue Jun 25, 2024 3:23 pmGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:11 pmGray[Bio] Ayden YentsSun Jun 23, 2024 5:03 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Sebastian Asmodeus Grey Empty Sebastian Asmodeus Grey

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:02 pm

△ ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS GET TO KNOW MY NAME.

'Bloody Samurai' Bastian Grey (full name: Sebastian Asmodeus Grey) II 28 years old II Pirate hunter II Armament haki II Suna Suna No Mi (originally belongs to 'Sir' Crocodile) II FC: Shiki from Togainu No Chi

△ I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND EAT YOU ALIVE.

Bastian is a pirate hunter who's known with his bad fame. He's brutal, bloodthirsty and merciless. At the age of 12 he ate the Sand Sand fruit and obtained its powers. He's been addicted to swords in all of his life and started fighting with swords at the age of 4. He's good with the 3 swords technique but he prefers not to use it because he prefers using one sword - it's less tiring. He became a pirate hunter because his family was poor and needed to get money somehow. He's known with massacring whole crews in the blink of an eye. That's why he got the title 'Bloody samurai'. He was born in Wano country but left it when he got older.
He has a child from his former girlfriend but he doesn't know about it. He never looked for her again because he loved her and didn't want to put her in danger. Knowing how many people has he killed with his dirty hands, he didn't want to keep being with her, even though she's still always in his head.
© MADE BY PEPPERLAND
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord