Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumToday at 11:02 amGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsToday at 10:57 amGray[Episode] Hitch Hiking HoneysToday at 10:38 amGray[Episode] Red Wing Pirates and the Island of RuinYesterday at 12:49 pmKarl Friedrich[Bio] Rias KekoYesterday at 8:04 amGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 4:10 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsThu Sep 05, 2024 1:45 pmGray[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 3] Viva Las CostasThu Sep 05, 2024 12:56 pmGray[Episode] Phantasm's DebutThu Sep 05, 2024 12:08 pmGray

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

+14
Ryoichi Ayugai
Francis
Emi Roromiya
Karl Friedrich
Yumiko
Emmaline Kingsley
Sabian McQueen
Acacia
Goldmonger
Beatriz
Butch
Anton La'croix
Castor O. Nox
Gray
18 posters
Go down
Anonymous

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 3 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:31 pm
Character Name: Trillion Trilla Tunka
Devil-fruit Name: Hollow Hollow no mi english name Ghost ghost no mi chinese name phantom phantom no mi

Type:Paramecia
Description: Allows the user to summon hollows and control hollows which makes him a hollow human. It allows the user to conjure up ghosts or phantom like being. The ghosts main power is to drain one self pride from some one meaning it can make a happy go lucky person want to kill they self only if they not depress already.
However since thats not allow here i will use it like how presona did in the manga as well the ghost could explode making small holes in walls depend on thier sizes. Also she was able to see and hear from them even making a large projectile of her self using the ghost. However she was unconscious when she did the latter of projectile. Or had her eyes closed to view threw thier eyes.
Code:

[b]Hollow Hollow no mi[/b] belongs to [u]Trillion Trilla Tunka[/u].

----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Trillion TrillaTunka on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 3 Empty Re: [Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:32 pm
Trillion TrillaTunka wrote:
Character Name: Trillion Trilla Tunka
Devil-fruit Name: Hollow Hollow no mi english name Ghost ghost no mi chinese name phantom phantom no mi

Description: Allows the user to summon hollows and control hollows which makes him a hollow human.
Code:

The description of your fruit is too scant. At least give us a brief idea of what kind of powers your fruit will give you.
Gray
Gray
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:57 pm
Trillion TrillaTunka wrote:Character Name: Trillion Trilla Tunka

Description: Allows the user to summon hollows and control hollows which makes him a hollow human. It allows the user to conjure up ghosts or phantom like being. The ghosts main power is to drain one self proud from some one meaning it can make a happy go lucky person want to commit kill they self only if they not depress.
However since thats not allow here i will us it like how presona did in the manga as well the ghost could explode making small holes in walls depend on thier sizes. Also she was albe to see and hear from them even making a large projectile of her self using the ghost. However she was unconsciouswhen she did the latter of projectile. Or had her eyes closed to view threw thier eyes.
Code:

That seems fine. However, Trillion, I will have to be the bad guy and notify you that if English is not your first language, or if your grammatical knowledge is poor, you may have a tough time RPing here. Revival Dawn is indeed an English role-playing site with a moderate knowledge of grammar as a requirement (as mentioned in the general rules). And from what I've read so far of your content, I don't feel that you meet that level.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:11 pm
Geez guess i'll talk with my normal intelligent i was under the impression that one piece sites comes with different grammar my apologies but thanks for the heads up
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:52 pm
Character Name: King Delacroix
Devil-fruit Name: Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Nine-Tailed Fox
Type: Mythical Zoan
Description: The user of this devil fruit may transform into a Nine-Tailed Fox as their full form, the devil fruit also gives the user a skin of flames whenever the user would transform into their Full or Hybrid form.

Code:
[b]Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Nine-Tailed Fox[/b] belongs to [u]King Delacroix[/u].
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:53 pm
King wrote:Character Name: King Delacroix
Devil-fruit Name: Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Nine-Tailed Fox
Type: Mythical Zoan
Description: The user of this devil fruit may transform into a Nine-Tailed Fox as their full form, the devil fruit also gives the user a skin of flames whenever the user would transform into their Full or Hybrid form.

Code:
[b]Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Nine-Tailed Fox[/b] belongs to [u]King Delacroix[/u].

[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 3 Fdzj9w
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:08 pm
Character Name: Zeno Renora
   Devil Fruit Name: Pika-Pika no Mi (Light Light Fruit)
   Type: Logia
   Description: The Pika Pika no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into a Light Human (光人間 Hikari Ningen). It enables the user to move at the speed of a bullet and transport him/herself by means of reflection.

Code:

Â   [b]Pika-Pika no Mi (Light Light Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Zeno Renora[/u].

Last edited by Zero on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:24 pm
Zero wrote:    Character Name: Zero Renora
   Description: The Pika Pika no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into a Light Human (光人間 Hikari Ningen). It enables the user to move at the speed of light and transport him/herself by means of reflection.

Code:

Traveling at the speed of light, while I very well understand that is its inherent property, is a deal breaker I'm afraid. That would be the equivalent of you having an infinite Reflex Stat, in essence. Therefore, I recommend rewording your Fruit's description to make it sound more comparable in speed to your peers.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:32 pm
changed it to the speed of a bullet. Hopefully that was enough.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:35 pm
Zero wrote:Character Name: Zero Renora
   Description: The Pika Pika no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into light at will, turning the user into a Light Human (光人間 Hikari Ningen). It enables the user to move at the speed of a bullet and transport him/herself by means of reflection.

Code:

Zero wrote:changed it to the speed of a bullet. Hopefully that was enough.

Welp, the speed of a bullet is going to vary from individual to individual. And in the end, your movement speed (whether it be in logia form or human form), will be decided by your reflex stat anyway, so it's fine as long as you realize that.

By the way, is your character's name "Zero Renora" or "Zeno Renora"? Because there is an inconsistency in your claim post.

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:11 pm
Character Name: Borü
Devil Fruit Name: Gura Gura no Mi
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Gura Gura no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit which allows the user to create vibrations (or "quakes"), making the user a Tremor Human. The vibrations can be created in any kind of superficies, including air, water or even a person.
Code:

[b]Gura Gura no Mi[/b] belongs to [u]Borü[/u].

I saw that someone asked for this fruit before and I understand that there is a minimum writing "quality" required. I'm going for it anyway, hope I get it and If I don't, it's totally okay, this is not my first language anyway, so I would totally understand.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:14 pm
Mr. Borü wrote:Character Name: Borü
Devil Fruit Name: Gura Gura no Mi
Description: The Gura Gura no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit which allows the user to create vibrations (or "quakes"), making the user a Tremor Human. The vibrations can be created in any kind of superficies, including air, water or even a person.
Code:

[b]Gura Gura no Mi[/b] belongs to [u]Borü[/u].

I saw that someone asked for this fruit before and I understand that there is a minimum writing "quality" required. I'm going for it anyway, hope I get it and If I don't, it's totally okay, this is not my first language anyway, so I would totally understand.

I'm afraid the assessment on the person that claimed Gura Gura no Mi first is still pending. Only if we declare that claim to be unsuitable, can you attempt to claim Gura Gura no Mi. However, I can let you know how that goes.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:35 pm
Character Name: Borü
Devil Fruit Name: Bari Bari no Mi
Description: The Bari Bari no Mi is a Devil Fruit that allows the user to generate barriers for defending or striking at will, turning the user into a Barrier Human. It allows the user to form invisible barriers, though they can be solidified to become visibly transparent, resembling a pane of glass, and can even be modified to create different shapes.
Code:

[b]Bari Bari no Mi[/b] belongs to [u]Borü[/u].
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Archived Claims] [2020-09-02] Devil Fruit Claims - Page 3 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:41 pm
Mr. Borü wrote:Character Name: Borü
Devil Fruit Name: Bari Bari no Mi
Description: The Bari Bari no Mi is a Devil Fruit that allows the user to generate barriers for defending or striking at will, turning the user into a Barrier Human. It allows the user to form invisible barriers, though they can be solidified to become visibly transparent, resembling a pane of glass, and can even be modified to create different shapes.
Code:

[b]Bari Bari no Mi[/b] belongs to [u]Borü[/u].

Claim accepted, have fun, be balanced.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:46 am
Character Name: Brood X. Bach
Devil Fruit Name: Sweet Sweet Fruit
Description: Allows the user to generate and manipulate the natural sugars from inside their body. The user becomes a Sugar human, utilizing it in a variety of ways ranging from increasing their ability to create solid weapons and objects out of sugar-glass or using sugar in all of it's forms from granulated to powdered to liquid. The user is also allotted the ability to use their natural sugars to keep them awake longer or to give themselves a boost in energy for a temporary amount of time.

Code:
[b]Sweet Sweet No Mi[/b] belongs to [u]Brood X. Bach[/u].

Last edited by Brood X. Bach on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:16 am
Brood X. Bach wrote:Character Name: Brood X. Bach
Description: Allows the user to generate and manipulate the natural sugars from inside their body at the cost of the user being forced to always snack on sugary sweets. The user becomes a Sugar human, utilizing it in a variety of ways ranging from increasing their ability to create solid weapons and objects out of sugar-glass or using sugar in all of it's forms from granulated to powdered to liquid. The user isn't allotted the ability to use their natural sugars to keep them awake longer or to give themselves a boost in energy for a temporary amount of time. The uses of this devil fruit are purely physical.

Code:

I like this, giving this my 1/2 approval. Turning this over to Gray and Caesar in case they have any objections about this fruit.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:28 am
Description: Allows the user to generate and manipulate the natural sugars from inside their body at the cost of the user being forced to always snack on sugary sweets. The user becomes a Sugar human, utilizing it in a variety of ways ranging from increasing their ability to create solid weapons and objects out of sugar-glass or using sugar in all of it's forms from granulated to powdered to liquid. The user isn't allotted the ability to use their natural sugars to keep them awake longer or to give themselves a boost in energy for a temporary amount of time. The uses of this devil fruit are purely physical.

Code:

Very creative indeed. And you know what? "The user isn't allotted the ability to use their natural sugars to keep them awake longer or to give themselves a boost in energy for a temporary amount of time." <--- If you actually wanted to have such an ability, it would be completely okay. And also, you shouldn't be forced to snack on sugary sweets to be able to produce sugar. If you're a sugar-sugar human (>_> Sounds so creepy to say it), then you should be able to generate sugar from your body without having an external source provide it for you. (Do you think Mr. 3 had to eat wax to be able to produce wax from his body?)

Whether you choose to make these edits or not, let either Sora, Caesar or I know, and we shall approve it for ya.
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:05 pm
Description: Allows the user to generate and manipulate the natural sugars from inside their body. The user becomes a Sugar human, utilizing it in a variety of ways ranging from increasing their ability to create solid weapons and objects out of sugar-glass or using sugar in all of it's forms from granulated to powdered to liquid. The user is also allotted the ability to use their natural sugars to keep them awake longer or to give themselves a boost in energy for a temporary amount of time.

Code:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:28 am
Character Name: Kenshin Z. Kazuo
Devil Fruit Name: Hie Hie no Mi (Ice Ice fruit)
Description: The fruit allows the user to freeze himself/herself into ice. But unike other Logia it is possible for him to be hit with attacks since ice is a solid element but that does not mean it will have a lasting effect on him/her. It also gives the user the ability to freeze anything he comes in contact with. Whether it's a solid object or a person, it will slowly freeze on contact. And of course since he has an ice fruit, he has a resistance to the cold.
Code:

[b]Hie Hie no Mi [Ice Ice fruit][/b] belongs to [u]Kenshin Kazuo[/u].

Last edited by Kenshin on Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:27 am
Kenshin wrote:Character Name: Kenshin Z. Kazuo
Description: The fruit allows the user to freeze himself/herself into ice. As well as its surroundings upon impact.
Code:

Welcome to RevDawn, Kenshin. I'm afraid you'll have to expand just a bit on that description just a bit. I know it says "brief summary", but that's a little too brief. xD
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:11 am
Description: The fruit allows the user to freeze himself/herself into ice. But unike other Logia it is possible for him to be hit with attacks since ice is a solid element but that does not mean it will have a lasting effect on him/her. It also gives the user the ability to freeze anything he comes in contact with. Whether it's a solid object or a person, it will slowly freeze on contact. And of course since he has an ice fruit, he has a resistance to the cold.
Code:

My fault lol Updated
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:15 pm
Kenshin wrote:
Code:

My fault lol Updated

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:15 pm
Character Name: Yuki Soyokaze
Devil Fruit Name: Dino Dino Fruit: Velociraptor Model
Type: Ancient Zoan
Description: This Devil fruit give the user to partially or Completely transform into a Velociraptor, and he keeps his intelligence and gets increased ground speed, and he can use his fangs and claws and tail as natural weapons and it gives enhanced strength.
Code:

[b] (Dino Dino Fruit: Velociraptor Model)[/b] belongs to [u]Yuki Soyokaze[/u].

Last edited by Yuki on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:18 pm
Yuki wrote:Character Name: Yuki Soyokaze
Description: This Devil fruit give the user to partially or Completely transform into a Velociraptor.
Code:

Can you please expand on your zoan's capabilities? Like does it make him more intelligent like the Velociraptor, does it increase your character's speeds, things like that.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:32 pm
Yuki wrote:Character Name: Yuki Soyokaze
Description: This Devil fruit give the user to partially or Completely transform into a Velociraptor, and he keeps his intelligence and gets increased ground speed, and he can use his fangs and claws and tail as natural weapons and it gives enhanced strength.
Code:

Giving this my approval!

Last edited by Sora on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited after poking Gray, so fully approved)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord