Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Episode] Fear and Loathing in Las CostasYesterday at 9:02 pmGoldmonger[Arc] Its What You Do... For some Mittens.Yesterday at 8:56 pmOrion Montgomery[Claims] Face ClaimsYesterday at 7:09 pmGray[Claims] Devil Fruit ClaimsWed Oct 16, 2024 3:48 pmGray[Arc] Shadows of the Past Part 3: Facing the PastWed Oct 16, 2024 2:37 pmAnton La'croix[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumMon Oct 14, 2024 11:10 pmGray[Rolls] Start me up!Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:17 pmRNGesus[Episode] Mark of the FeebleMon Oct 14, 2024 6:34 pmZein Sultan[Tracker] MinoruSun Oct 13, 2024 10:23 pmMinoru
Go down
Anonymous

Impies and q's Empty Impies and q's

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:42 pm
Not sure if I overlooked something, but looking at the Impies there are things that could be added to broaden the lore and depth of Revival Dawns' universe.

Age for example, perhaps a short bit of history or feats. (thinking like Garp, Hero of the Marines.)

For the Yonkou.. what is their pirate crew called? how do they function? Have they been reigning for decades? do they have any Turf?

if the Staff here needs help with this, I'll gladly offer myself to work on this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord