Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumToday at 11:02 amGray[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsToday at 10:57 amGray[Episode] Hitch Hiking HoneysToday at 10:38 amGray[Episode] Red Wing Pirates and the Island of RuinYesterday at 12:49 pmKarl Friedrich[Bio] Rias KekoYesterday at 8:04 amGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 4:10 amYumiko[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsThu Sep 05, 2024 1:45 pmGray[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 3] Viva Las CostasThu Sep 05, 2024 12:56 pmGray[Episode] Phantasm's DebutThu Sep 05, 2024 12:08 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style Empty Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:25 pm

"Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus"

Devil Fruit:"Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus"
Devil Fruit Type: Zoan

Devil Fruit Appearance: Large white fruit in the shape of giant strawberry with to pairs coming out the bottom, to look like giant Teeth 
Devil Fruit Description: Ancient Zoan fruit in relation to the Bone Crushing Dog{Borophagus}

Fighting Style: Livid Dog 
Weapon Utilization: No
Description: A modified version of the six powers with a brawling nature. which also incorporates the users Devil Fruit. Additionally.  Lucilia also uses fire at times through the use of friction [like sanji]

Toggled and Passive Abilities: 
Toggle 1 : Blood Point: The user tabs into a very suttle amount of their devil fruit causing their heart, blood and organs to become like a Borophagus, other than increasing in size and glowing red eyes there are no other visible signs. The effect increases the users Reflex by 10% while lowering their attack and Defence by 5% each
Toggle 2: Beast Tenkai Point: This point fully transforms the users into their beast mode of a Borophagus Dog, the user will be forced to run on all fours, however, this method was designed to make use of her Tekkai increasing their body defence. +10% in Defence and - 10%reflex 
Toggle 3: Muscule point, the users increases the density of their muscule to that of a Borophagus and as such gain + 10 attacks and lose 10% defence.
Passives
Due to eating the Dog Dog no Mi, Lucilia has great senses allowing them to hear at a good distance, Smell at an even greater distance and even track long since gone smells that still linger, her vision is perfect. The only senses not heighten is that of touch.
Able to run and jump like a professional Parkour athlete due to her animal instincts[Climbing, jumping rooftops, to and from small ledges[  

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Lucilia on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style Empty Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:20 am
[ Just a few comments made in red :3 ]

Lucilia wrote:

Inu Inu no Mi {dog Dog fruit} Mode: Borophagus
[ This is simply me nitpicking, but please indulge me and change your title to: "Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus". ]

Devil Fruit: Dog Dog no Mi [ Please provide the full name of your fruit and in the correct format. ]

Devil Fruit Appearance: Large white fruit in the shape of giant strawberry with to pairs coming out the bottom, to look like giant Teeth 
Devil Fruit Description: Ancient Zoan fruit in relation to the Bone Crushing Dog{Borophagus}

Description: A modified version of the six powers with a brawling nature. which also incorporates the users Devil Fruit. Additionally, the user can make use of ancient anti-bodies that were developed by Borophagus during their time in order to create fire or use in a direction as a Poison.   [ Mmmm this seems a little mythical to me. If you can find me evidence that the borophagus could use these abilities, then I will approve it. ]

Toggle 1 : Blood Point: The user tabs into a very suttle amount of their devil fruit causing their heart, blood and organs to become like a Borophagus, other than increasing in size and glowing red eyes there are no other visible signs. The effect increases the users Reflex by 10% while lowering their attack and Defence by 5% each
Toggle 2: Beast Tenkai Point: This point fully transforms the users into their beast mode of a Borophagus Dog, the user will be forced to run on all fours, however, this method was designed to make use of her Tekkai increasing their body defence. +10% in Defence and - 10%reflex 
Toggle 3: Muscule point, the users increases the density of their muscule to that of a Borophagus and as such gain + 10 attacks and lose 10% defence.
Passives
Due to eating the Dog Dog no Mi, Lucilia has great senses allowing them to hear at a good distance, Smell at an even greater distance and even track long since gone smells that still linger, her vision is perfect. The only senses not heighten is that of touch.
Able to run and jump like a professional Parkour athlete due to her animal instincts[Climbing, jumping rooftops, to and from small ledges[  

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Anonymous

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style Empty Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:01 am
Think i got everything covered, Modified my summary. The poison thing is just based on gems in general, with an ancient Zoan i figured id have access to ancient germs. Like if i spat in someone mouth their get sick if a dino spat in their mouth from 5000 years ago, they might get the blackplague. That's the idea anyway.

Techically this would mean it wouldn't work on other ancient zones, but hey i'm em a Dog yah.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:42 pm
Everything looks almost good to go! Thank you very much for indulging in my nitpicking XD

However, unfortunately dino plague is still going to have to be a no. By the logic you provided, ancient zoan users would have created epidemics already and even if that had happened and the world had survived, then ancient germs would have been rendered to modern-ish germs. You also have to remember that there are islands on the Grand Line that have vastly different ecosystems reminiscent of ancient times (Little Garden, I believe was an example, but my memory is terrible) and some doctors seem to have already developed counter measures to such diseases.

On the other hand, your ability to use fire through friction is allowed, under the assumption that you won't be fire-breathing or firebending.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:31 am
is it still possible to have my spit attacks that do Dot damage?
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:52 am
Lucilia wrote:is it still possible to have my spit attacks that do Dot damage?

Only if the actual Borophagus had venomous spit. Otherwise, no. You're welcome to make DoT-dealing bites or such that make your targets bleed.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:12 am
Okay removed any mention of Poison.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:43 am
Approved!

Lucilia wrote:

"Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus"

Devil Fruit:"Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus"

Description: A modified version of the six powers with a brawling nature. which also incorporates the users Devil Fruit. Additionally.  Lucilia also uses fire at times through the use of friction [like sanji]

Passives

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord